In my mind's eye:
These were the thoughts going through my mind as I composed this song.
I see a pack of fun loving wolves beginning to stir to the light of a rising full moon. The adults are playing with the young ones then suddenly they are off chasing the moon as it crosses the star filled sky.
I do hope that you will enjoy and perhaps find your own story playing out in your mind's eye...


2 comments:
Moon,
I love the wolves in the background! Nice melody and beat! You are so very, very talented!
Love,
Cynth xxoo
I could see this in my mind and the song built itself around it.
I enjoy some FX effects now and then and they fit right into this one. I tend to lean on the "soundtrack" feel with my music at times.
Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment. I appreciate it very much.
moon :)
Post a Comment